TERMS & CONDITIONS
CashCardOne Pte. Ltd
You may not be a resident of Singapore to use the Services.
You must be over the age of 18 years to use the Services.
THIRD PARTY AGREEMENTS
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is between you and CashCardOne, not with any third party (including, but not limited to, Apple®, Google®, any mobile carrier, or any Participating Merchant (as defined below), and that the Company is solely responsible for the Service. Your use of the Service may be subject to separate agreements you may enter into with your mobile device operating system provider (e.g. Apple®, Google® or Microsoft®), your mobile device manufacturer (e.g. Apple®, Samsung®), your mobile service carrier, and/or other parties involved in providing your mobile device service. Participating Merchants as defined below, third party operating system providers such as Apple®, Google®, and Microsoft®, your phone or other mobile device manufacturer, your wireless carrier or other network provider, any other product or service provider related to your mobile device service are collectively referred to as “Covered Third Parties.” You agree to comply with all applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Services. CashCardOne is not a party to those agreements and has no responsibility for the products and services provided by third parties.
The following terms are “Service Specific Terms,” in that they apply solely to Services covered by this Agreement. For the CashCardOne service, CCO is only a Payment Service Provider. CashCardOne has no responsibility for the actions of your transfer recipient or for the subject of the transfer. We do not guarantee the identity of any CashCardOne user or that a sender or a recipient can or will complete a transaction.
- Types of Accounts - We offer two different types of accounts: Personal and Business. You may have only one personal account however, you may request to have more than one business account. Some features of Personal Accounts may be limited based on how you wish to use the Service, how much you need to send and what we know about you. We may require that you provide more information in order to complete a transaction. Business, commercial or merchant transactions may not be conducted using Personal Accounts. For each business you are involved with, you may have only one associated Business Account; use is limited based on your verification status. Business Accounts must be applied for and explicitly authorized by CashCardOne. By opening a Business Account and accepting the terms as outlined in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Rules and Restrictions for Business Accounts set forth below, you attest that neither you nor your business is establishing a Business Account primarily for personal, family or household purposes. We may reverse or place a hold on your transactions or place a reserve on your funds if you are in breach of this Agreement, including, but not limited to, using a personal account for business purposes or a business account for personal, family or household purposes.
- Identity Authentication - You hereby authorize CashCardOne, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity and/or authenticate your identity and account information and, for business accounts, your company or employer. This may include asking you for further information and/or documentation about your account usage or identity, or requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address, wireless/cellular telephone number or financial instruments, and verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources. This process is for internal verification purposes.
- Transaction History - You may view your transaction history by logging into your CashCardOne account. You agree to review your transaction history through your online account instead of receiving periodic statements by mail.
We may, at our discretion, impose limits on the amount of money you can send or receive through the CashCardOne Service. Please see our help center and FAQs for more details on limits. If we have authenticated your identity, we may increase your sending and/or receiving limits. These limits may change from time to time at CashCardOne’s sole discretion.
Your CashCardOne account balance consists of the funds you have in your CCO account that are available for new transfers or withdrawals and are not subject to pending transactions. When you make a payment or withdrawal from your CashCardOne account, the system automatically checks if your CCO account balance can cover the transaction. You can also fund your CashCardOne account via bank wire, debit card or credit card or other approved deposit option. These deposited funds, once cleared, will then be available for future potential transfers. Transactions will only be made if your CashCardOne account is sufficient to cover your payment. If there is not enough money available in your CCO account to cover the transaction, we prompt you to use your designated primary funding source to add funds to your CCO account balance and make the payment in its entirety. If you do not wish to use your balance, you may choose to have it remain as a balance or you can withdraw it at any time. Alternatively, you can transfer it to one of our Deposit Accounts.
- Funding Source Limitations - In order to manage risk, CashCardOne may limit the funding sources available for your use. For example, we may limit your funding sources for a particular transaction to debit cards or your current account. Please note that the various funding sources have different dispute resolution means should your transaction turn out to be unsatisfactory.
- Bank Transfers - When your Everyday Banking Account is used as your funding source, you are requesting that we initiate on your behalf an electronic transfer from your bank account. For these transactions, CashCardOne will make electronic transfers from your bank account in the amount you specify. You agree that such requests constitute your authorization to Company to make the transfer, and once you have provided your authorization for the transfer, you will not be able to cancel the electronic transfer and CashCardOne may resubmit any debit you authorized that is returned for insufficient or uncollected funds, except as otherwise provided by applicable law. If you use your credit or debit card to fund your CCO account, the card issuers may view such transactions as a cash advance and charge a fee. CashCardOne will not be held liable for such charges and User takes on sole responsibility for honouring such charges.
- Refunded Transactions - When you send money, the recipient is not required to accept it. You agree that you will not hold CashCardOne liable for any damages resulting from a recipient’s decision not to accept a payment made through the Service.
A recipient of CCO funds may not immediately accept funds. During this period, a hold will be placed on your account for the amount of the transfer and the applicable fee, if any. Once the recipient has successfully accepted the transaction, transfers will automatically be debited from your account and credited into the recipient’s account. You also have the option of cancelling your payment at any time using the Service before acceptance by the recipient. If a payment is unclaimed, denied or refunded for any reason, we will return the money to your balance or to the original funding source.
- Card Processing - CashCardOne will process your debit card funded transactions through either the debit card's ATM debit network or the Visa/MasterCard network, as CashCardOne may elect at its discretion.
- Card Information - If your credit card account number changes or your credit card expiration date changes, we may acquire that information from our financial services partner and update your account.
- FEES AND LIMITS FOR SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY
You may use the Services to send money funded by your CCO account balance. Fees charged may change from time to time at CCO’s sole discretion. You may be subject to third party fees, such as insufficient fund fees, reversal, or other fees that a bank may charge if your payment is rejected.
- CashCardOne may also, at its sole discretion, impose daily, weekly or monthly limits on the amount of money that can be sent or received through the application. These limits are usually, though not always, based on local regulations.
- PAYMENT INVESTIGATION
Payment investigation is a process by which CashCardOne reviews certain potentially high risk trans-actions. If a payment is subject to payment investigation, Company will place a hold on the payment and may provide notice to the recipient. Company will conduct a review and either clear or cancel the payment. If the payment is cleared, Company will provide notice to the recipient. Otherwise, Company will cancel the payment and the funds will be returned. Company will provide notice to you by email and/or in the account history tab of your CCO account if the payment is canceled.
- RISK OF REVERSALS, CHARGEBACKS AND CLAIMS
When you receive a payment, you are liable to CashCardOne for the full amount of the payment plus any fees if the payment is later invalidated for any reason. This means that, in addition to any other liability, you will be responsible for the amount of the payment, plus applicable fees if you lose a claim or a chargeback, or if there is a reversal of the payment. If a sender of a payment later disputes the payment or files a claim for a chargeback, the debit or credit card issuer or the originating bank, not CashCardOne, will determine whether the dispute is valid and to whom the payment is due. You agree to allow CashCardOne to recover any amounts due to CCO by debiting your balance. If there are insufficient funds in your balance to cover your liability, you agree to reimburse CashCardOne through other means. If CashCardOne is unable to recover the funds from your primary funding source, CashCardOne will attempt to contact you. CCO may recover the funds from any other funding sources, or may take other legal actions to collect the amount due, to the extent allowed by applicable law.
- ACCOUNT BALANCE
If you do hold a balance, CashCardOne will hold your funds separate from its corporate funds, and will not use your funds for its operating expenses. It will not voluntarily make your funds available to its creditors in the event of bankruptcy. While your funds are in our custody, CashCardOne will combine your funds with the funds of other users and place those pooled accounts in one or more bank accounts in CashCardOne’s name or in other liquid securities, etc.
- CashCardOne Pte Ltd is not a bank or other chartered depository institution; it offers online digital banking type services. Funds held by CashCardOne or its service providers (including any bank service providers) in connection with the processing of transactions are not deposit obligations and are not insured for the benefit of the user by any governmental agency.
- ASSIGNMENT OF INTEREST TO CASHCARDONE
You agree that you will not receive interest or other earnings on the Everyday Banking funds that CashCardOne handles and places in pooled accounts or other securities. In consideration of your use of the service, you irrevocably transfer and assign to CashCardOne any ownership right that you may have in any interest that may accrue on funds held in pooled accounts. This assignment applies only to interest earned on your funds, and nothing in this Agreement grants CashCardOne any ownership right to the principal of the funds you maintain with CCO.
- SETOFF OF PAST DUE AMOUNTS
If you have, for whatever reason, a past due amount owed to CashCardOne, CCO will make attempts on your funding source or CCO balance to cover the amounts. If CashCardOne is unable to recover the funds, CashCardOne will attempt to contact you. CCO may recover the funds from any funding sources, or may take other legal actions to collect any amounts that are more than 14 days past due, to the extent allowed by applicable law.
- SECURITY INTEREST
To secure your performance of this Agreement, you hereby grant to CashCardOne a lien on and security interest in your account and agree to execute any further documentation to perfect these company rights.
- ADDING MONEY
You may add funds to your CashCardOne account by transferring funds from your credit or debit card, bank account or other approved funding source. We may also limit top-up amounts based on MAS regulations or at our sole discretion.
- CashCardOne also reserves the right to charge users a fee for topping up their CashCardOne account. The nature and extent of such fees are at the sole discretion of CCO.
- CashCardOne will make every effort to inform users of such charges through all available channels such as email, push and in-app messaging.
- Please see our FAQs HERE for further details on limits and fees.
- As we sometimes channel our credit card processing with Overseas Banks, your bank may charge you an international FX fee or overseas transaction fee. CashCardOne is not liable for these fees.
- CashCardOne is also not liable for instances where your bank may classify a top-up as a “cash advance.”
- WITHDRAWAL LIMITS
Please see our FAQs for more details on any applicable withdrawal limits. We reserve the right to delay withdrawals while we screen for risk, or request you provide additional information to verify your identity and we may limit the amount you can withdraw until the information is verified.
- We may, at our discretion, impose limits on the amount of money you can withdraw from your CashCardOne account within a given time frame. These limits may change from time to time in CCO’s sole discretion.
- CashCardOne also reserves the right to impose fees or charges on withdrawals at its sole discretion. CCO will make every effort to inform users of such charges through all available channels such as email, push and in-app messaging.
- How to Withdraw - You may withdraw funds from your CashCardOne account by electronically transferring them to your bank account. We may provide limited withdrawals to your debit card depending on what product is enabled and approved on your account. We may also limit withdrawal amounts based on MAS regulations and at our sole discretion.
- Transfers to your linked financial institution accounts - When you transfer money from your CashCardOne account balance to your linked financial institution account(s), applicable Law and Rules will govern the transfer.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- How to Close Your Account - As long as there are no pending or in progress transactions, you may close your account at any time by contacting CashCardOne in writing or via email and requesting that your account be closed. You may send an email to email@example.com. Any remaining balance, pending fees and clearance from CCO, will be sent to the user via bank transfer to the bank account on file, unless otherwise instructed. Customer information will be held in the CashCardOne database for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Limitations on Closing Your Account - You may not close your account to evade a payment investigation. If you attempt to close your account while we are conducting an investigation, we may hold your funds for up to 180 days to protect CashCardOne or a third party against the risk of reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties or other liabilities. You will remain liable for all obligations related to your account even after the account is closed.
Any balances held in your CashCardOne account at the time of account closure will be refunded to you via bank transfer after any deduction of fees or charges. Settlement of existing balance will not be handled by a cash settlement at anytime.
CashCardOne, in its sole discretion, may place a hold on a payment you receive for a transaction when CCO believes there may be a high level of risk associated with the transaction. If CashCardOne places a hold on your payment, it will show as “pending” in your CCO account.
- Release of Item Hold - CashCardOne will release any held payment after 21 days unless we receive a dispute, claim, charge-back, or reversal on the transaction subject to the hold. CashCardOne may release the hold earlier if the sender of funds provides us confirmation, CCO is able to confirm proper delivery, or CCO otherwise completes its investigation.
- Additional Hold Period If you receive a dispute, claim, chargeback, or reversal on the transaction subject to the item hold, CashCardOne may hold the payment in your account until the matter is resolved pursuant to this Agreement.
- Account Hold and Reserves - For high volume accounts, including Business Accounts, CashCardOne may, in its sole discretion, place a reserve on funds held in your account when it believes there may be a high level of risk associated with your account. If your account is subject to a reserve, CashCardOne will provide you with notice specifying the terms of the reserve. The terms may require that a certain percentage of the amounts received into your account are held for a certain period of time, or that a certain amount of money is held in reserve, or anything else that CashCardOne determines is necessary to protect against the risk associated with your account. CashCardOne may change the terms of the reserve at any time by providing you with notice of the new terms.
Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, we have the right to prohibit your access to the Services, including without limitation by deactivating your username and password, and to refuse future access to the CashCardOne account(s) by you or if a business entity, its parent, affiliates or subsidiaries or its or their successors.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
The following Rules and Restrictions for Personal Accounts apply to your use of a Personal Account under this Agreement.
- Receiving Money - Please see our FAQs for more details on limits, including limits on receiving and sending money. These limits may change from time to time in CCO’s sole discretion.
- Transaction Fees for Receiving Money - CashCardOne does not currently charge users for receiving money. This may change from time to time at CCO’s sole discretion.
- Error in Receiving Money - In the event of an error, you give CashCardOne permission, subject to CCO's compliance with applicable law, to make appropriate corrections by debiting or crediting your CCO account balance, or debiting or crediting your primary or alternate funding sources as applicable.
- Loss or Theft of Account Information, PIN, or Mobile Device - If you believe that any of your CashCardOne account registration information, PIN or your mobile device containing the CCO account has been lost or stolen, or if your account history shows transfers that you did not make, you must immediately contact CashCardOne via the Contact Us information tab or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact CashCardOne within two business days after learning of the loss or theft, your liability shall not exceed the lesser of S$50.00 or the amount of unauthorized transfers that took place on your account before you provided notice to CashCardOne. If you do not contact CashCardOne within two business days of learning of the loss or theft, then your liability shall not exceed the lesser of (a) S$500.00 or (b) the sum of (i) the lesser of S$50.00 or the amount of unauthorized transfers that occurred within two business days of learning of the loss and (ii) the amount of unauthorized transfers that occur after the close of two business days and before notice to CashCardOne, provided that CCO can establish that the transfers would not have occurred had you notified CCO within two business days of the loss.
- Account Errors - If your account history shows transfers that you did not make, you must immediately contact CashCardOne via the Contact Us tab or by email to email@example.com . If you do not contact CashCardOne within 60 days after the account history showing when the unauthorized transfer was made, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time. "Business days" include all days on which the Monetary Authority of Singapore is open for business.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
The following Rules and Restrictions for Business Accounts apply to your use of a Business Account under this Agreement.
- Limits - There are limits on the amount you may send using the Service. There are also limits on the amount you can top-up or withdraw in a given timeframe. Please see our FAQs for more details on limits, including limits on receiving and sending money. These limits may change from time to time at CashCardOne’s sole discretion and the requirements to lift or change those limits may vary based on product usage and/or local regulatory requirements.
- Error in Receiving Money - In the event of an error, you give CashCardOne permission, subject to CCO’s compliance with applicable law, to make appropriate corrections by debiting or crediting your CCO account balance, or debiting or crediting your primary or alternate funding sources as applicable.
- Credit Authorization - If you open a Business Account, you are providing us with written instructions and authorization in accordance with the Singapore Companies Act to obtain your personal and/or business credit report from a credit bureau. You are also authorizing us to obtain your personal and/or business credit report: (a) when you upgrade your personal account to a business account, or at any time we reasonably believe there may be an increased level of risk associated with your business account. An increased level of risk includes, but is not limited to, a high number of chargebacks or reversals, or suspicious activity associated with your account.
- Representations - If you are a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized to do business in your jurisdiction of registration; and your employees, officers, representatives, and other agents accessing the Service are duly authorized to access the Service and to legally bind you to this User Agreement and all transactions conducted under your username and password.
- Authority of Officers and Employees - If you are a business entity, you agree that all officers, employees, agents, representatives and others having access to the username and/or password shall be vested by you with the authority to use the Service and to legally bind you. You shall be responsible for all actions by current and former officers, employees, agents, representatives and others, regardless of whether authorized by you, that access the Service using your user name and password. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK FOR THE FRAUDULENT, UNAUTHORIZED OR OTHERWISE IMPROPER USE OF YOUR PASSWORD. WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO RELY ON THE GENUINENESS AND AUTHORITY OF ALL INSTRUCTIONS RECEIVED BY US WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY SUCH PASSWORD, AND TO ACT ON SUCH INSTRUCTIONS.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING ARE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO THE SERVICE
- Notices to Company - Notices to CashCardOne must be sent by postal mail to: CashCardOne Pte. Ltd. 101 Cecil Street, #11-04, Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533.
- Calls to You - By providing CashCardOne a telephone number (including a wireless/cellular telephone), you consent to receiving autodialed and prerecorded message calls from CashCardOne at that number should the need arise. However, we will never call you for promotional purposes.
- CashCardOne Websites - The CashCardOne websites may feature third party offers and enable product searches. CashCardOne does not warrant that product descriptions, pricing, search results, user ratings and reviews or any other content on CashCardOne websites is accurate, complete, reliable or current. This information is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement by CashCardOne of any product, service or vendor.
- Intellectual Property - “CashCardOne.com”, “CashCardOnline.com”, CashCardOne and all related logos, products and services described on our website and mobile applications are either trademarks or registered trademarks of CashCardOne or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without CashCardOne's prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of CashCardOne. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent. You may use HTML logos provided by CashCardOne through our vendor services, SMS tools, promotional tools or affiliate programs without prior written consent for the purpose of directing web and SMS traffic to the Service. You may not alter, modify or change these HTML logos in any way, use them in a manner that is disparaging to CashCardOne or the Service or display them in any manner that implies CashCardOne's sponsorship or endorsement. All right, title and interest in and to the CashCardOne website and any content thereon is the exclusive property of CCO and its licensors.
Certain other product or service names, brand names and company names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Taxes - It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. CashCardOne is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
If you receive information about another CashCardOne account user through the service, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the Service. You may not disclose or distribute a CashCardOne user’s information to a third party or use the information for marketing purposes unless you receive the user’s express consent to do so.
- Restricted Activities - In connection with your use of our website, your account, or the Service, or in the course of your interactions with CashCardOne, a user or a third party, you will not:
- breach this Agreement, the card processing Agreement, or any other Agreement that you have entered into with CashCardOne (including a policy);
- violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (for example, those governing financial services, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- infringe CashCardOne's or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading personal or business information;
- create more than one CashCardOne account for yourself, through among other methods, using a name that is not yours, using temporary email address(es) or phone number(s), or providing any other falsified personal or business information;
- send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent funds;
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any personal information you provide to us;
- attempt to "double dip" during the course of a dispute by receiving or attempting to receive funds from both CashCardOne and the bank, or credit card issuer for the same transaction;
- use an anonymizing proxy;
- control an account that is linked to another account that has engaged in any of these restricted activities;
- control or possess more than one Business Account without authorization from CashCardOne;
- conduct your business or use the services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, disputes, claims, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to CashCardOne, a user, a third party or you;
- use the Service to make transactions for the purpose of earning rewards, perks, miles, points, etc. with your credit card, debit card, or bank account;
- use your account or the Service in a manner that CashCardOne, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover reasonably believe to be an abuse of the credit card system or a violation of credit card association rules;
- allow your CashCardOne account to have a negative balance;
- provide yourself a cash advance from your credit card (or help others to do so);
- send unsolicited email to a user or use the Service to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending, unsolicited email to third parties;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere, with our website or the Service;
- take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers;
- use the Service to test credit card behaviors.
- Acceptable Use - You agree you will not use the Service to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation relating to sales of:
- counterfeit goods;
- narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety,
- drug paraphernalia,
- items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity,
- items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime,
- items that are considered obscene,
- items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction,
- certain sexually oriented materials or services,
- ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or
- certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law
Relating to transactions that:
- show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law,
- support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or multi-level marketing programs with no viable product/service,
- are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card,
- are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item,
- are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants,
- are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders,
- involve currency exchanges or cheque cashing businesses or digital currencies such as bitcoins, or
- provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services,
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent,
- are otherwise related to illegal activity, gambling, pornography, obscene material or otherwise objectionable content or activities,
Violating applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of:
- tobacco products,
- prescription drugs and devices,
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to, casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from CashCardOne and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law,
- provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services,
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Service is in conformance with applicable local laws and regulations. By using the Service, you warrant and represent that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Singapore Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Singapore Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any Singapore Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Your Liability - You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Service is in conformance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By using the Services, you warrant and represent that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Singapore Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Singapore Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any Singapore Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Your Liability - You are responsible for all reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by CashCardOne, a CCO user, or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, and/or your use of the Service. You agree to reimburse CashCardOne, a user, or a third party for any and all such liability.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the accuracy of all payments sent using the CashCardOne Service, including but not limited to, the accuracy of the amount paid and the recipient. CashCardOne shall not be responsible or in any way held liable for inaccurate payments, including but not limited to, sending an incorrect amount of money or sending money to an incorrect recipient.
Actions by CashCardOne - If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any restricted activities, made excessive or unexplainable transactions, violated any parts of this Agreement or provided any incorrect information, we may take various actions to protect CashCardOne, another Service's user, a third party, or you from reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to the following:
- We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your account or the Service (such as limiting access to any of your funding sources, and your ability to send money, make withdrawals, or remove financial information);
- we may contact users who have sent you money, contact your bank or credit card issuer, and warn other users, law enforcement, or impacted third parties of your actions;
- may update inaccurate information you provided us;
- we may refuse to provide our services to you in the future;
- we may hold your funds for up to 180 days if reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability;
- we may take legal action against you.
- CashCardOne, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, your access to its website, or access to the Service for any reason and at any time upon notice to you and payment to you of any unrestricted funds held in custody for you.
Account Closure, Termination of Service, or Limited Account Access - If we limit or close your account or terminate your use of our Service for any reason, you may contact us and request restoration of access if appropriate. However, if we deem that you have violated this Agreement, restoration is at our sole discretion. You may stop using the Service at any time or may close your accounts by contacting us. Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the Services, to terminate this Agreement, or to terminate your access to the Services for any reason and at any time. If we terminate or limit your use of our Services for any reason, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of our actions.
Policy Violation – User Fines - If CashCardOne incurs any damages because you violate our policies, break any laws, or otherwise cause CCO to suffer any damages or incur any expenses, then we may hold your funds up to 180 days, fine you for each such violation and take legal action against you to recover additional losses, investigation costs, finds, or legal fees we may incur. You acknowledge and agree that a fine of S$2,500.00 for violations of our Agreement is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of CashCardOne's damages, considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to CCO that reasonably could be anticipated and the anticipation that proof of actual damages may be impractical or extremely difficult. CashCardOne may deduct such fines directly from any existing balance in the offending account, or any other CCO account you control.
Disputes with CashCardOne - If a dispute arises between you and CashCardOne, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Disputes between you and CashCardOne regarding our services may be reported by emailing us.
Law and Forum for Disputes; Arbitration - This User Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS USER AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY IN BINDING ARBITRATION CONDUCTED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR WITH EXPERIENCE IN CONSUMER ONLINE PAYMENT SERVICES DISPUTES ADMINISTERED BY THE SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTER (“SIAC”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SIAC SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES. The forum for arbitration shall be in the city closest to your residence having a federal district courthouse. The arbitrator shall not conduct any form of class or collective arbitration nor join or consolidate claims by or for individuals. To the extent allowed by applicable law, the Arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this User Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of this User Agreement is void or voidable. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. For any non-frivolous claim, CashCardOne will pay the costs of the arbitration (but not your attorney fees), up to S$1,000. This User Agreement and each of its parts evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce, and International Arbitration Act shall apply in all cases and govern the interpretation and enforcement of the arbitration rules and arbitration proceedings. There are only two exceptions to this arbitration Agreement. First, if we reasonably believe that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. Second, any claim of S$500 or less may, at the option of the claiming party, be resolved in small claims court in Singapore, if the claim and the parties are within the jurisdiction of the small claims court. For these two exceptions, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Singapore for the purpose of litigating such claims or disputes.
Waiver of Right to Jury; Class Action Waiver - TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR OTHER COURT TRIAL (OTHER THAN SMALL CLAIMS COURT) OR TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING FILED AGAINST US AND/OR RELATED THIRD PARTIES.
Liability of Company for Failure to Complete Transfers - If CashCardOne does not complete a transfer to or from your account, or using your saved payment information, on time or in the correct amount according to this Agreement, CCO will be liable for your losses or damages to the extent required by law. However, CashCardOne is not responsible for the actions of the persons to whom you send a transfer, or from whom you receive a transfer. In addition, CashCardOne will not be liable:
- If, through no fault of CashCardOne, you do not have enough money in your balance, and CCO is unable to charge the transaction to your linked credit card, for reasons including but not limited to you exceeding any applicable credit limit;
- the funds in your account are subject to legal process or other encumbrance restricting their use;
- If the CashCardOne Services were not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer;
- If the failure results from a failure of a financial institution that issues the credit card or debit card linked to your account, or CashCardOne is unable to access a linked credit card for any reason other than due to CCO's fault;
- If you provided inaccurate or incomplete information regarding the transfer;
- If the transfer appears suspicious, fraudulent, or unauthorized, and CashCardOne cannot confirm that it is a legitimate transfer, or if the account of either user involved in the transfer is under investigation by CCO or if the transfer is or appears to be prohibited by any applicable law or rules
Disclaimers of Warranty; Damages Exclusions - Unless otherwise prohibited by law, you assume all responsibility for your use of the CashCardOne Service, and any other service provided under this Agreement and use it at your own risk. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, all such representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions are disclaimed, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or in equity. CashCardOne does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the services, or the servers that process information for the services, are free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components. On behalf of CashCardOne, Covered Third Parties, and each of our respective affiliates, vendors, agents and suppliers, CCO makes the following disclaimers set forth in this section: the services are provided on an “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” basis, without any representations, warranties, guarantees, or conditions of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any warranty as to the use or operation of the services, or the information, content or other materials related to the Service, whether provided by CashCardOne or any of the Covered Third Parties. Neither CashCardOne nor any of the Covered Third Parties warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction to any equipment you use in accessing any of the services, including, but not limited to, your mobile phone or other device.
CASHCARDONE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOU CHOOSING TO SHARE ANY PAYMENT DETAILS ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR WITHIN THE CASHCARDONE APP, AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD CCO HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY CCO FROM ANY LIABILITY arising from the actions or inactions of any external social media network in connection with the permissions you grant to the external social media network. Neither CashCardOne, the Covered Third Parties nor any of their respective affiliates, vendors, agents or suppliers will be liable for, and you agree not to seek against any of the foregoing, any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service, including, but not limited to, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential damages or damages resulting from the use of the Service, loss of use of the Service, lost data, lost profits, or business interruption arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Service, any delays in the Service, or the inability to use the Service, or any portion thereof, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if all or any of us have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose.
For CashCardOne Services, CCO will make reasonable efforts to ensure that all requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and other funding or withdrawal sources are processed in a timely manner but CCO makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing as CCO is dependent upon many factors outside of its control, such as delays in the banking system or the Singapore or international mail services.
OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Limitations on Liability - Except as otherwise EXPRESSLY provided in this agreement, and to the extent permissible under applicable law, CashCardOne's cumulative liability to you for any claims or damages arising out of or related to your use of the CCO Service shall not exceed the greater of the fee you paid to CCO for the use of the Service or S$1.00.
These limitations on liability apply to: anything related to a service or any application or content made available through any such service; and claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law. These limitations on liability also apply even if repair, replacement or a refund for the service does not fully compensate you for any losses, or CashCardOne or a Covered Third Party knew or should have known, about the possibility of the damages. These limitations on liability will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability so the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Indemnification - You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CashCardOne and its parent, affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any claim or demand (including any damages, losses, expenses and attorneys fees resulting therefrom) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of the Service.
Assumption of Rights - If CashCardOne makes a payment to you for a claim, reversal or chargeback that you file with us against a recipient of your payment, you agree that CCO assumes your rights against the recipient and third parties related to the payment, and may pursue those rights directly or on your behalf, at CCO’s discretion.
Release of Company - If you have a dispute with one or more CashCardOne Service users relating to payment, CCO is not responsible for any such dispute and you hereby release CashCardOne (and our officers, directors, agents, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Modification of Terms - We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it unless it contains material changes. If we make material changes to our Agreements with you, we will provide 10 days notice to you before the changes become effective. By using the Services after a new Agreement has been posted, you agree to the revised Agreement.
Survival - In the event of termination of this Agreement or the Service, the terms in this Agreement that by their nature are continuing shall survive such termination, including but not limited to, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities.
Force Majeure - We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance or in delivery or shipment of materials, or for any damages suffered by you by reason of such delay or failures, directly or indirectly caused by or in any manner arising from or connected with acts of God, acts of public enemies, riots, strikes, acts of governmental agencies, labor difficulties, failure of our power, telecommunications or other suppliers, delays in securing or shortages of raw materials, breakdown or destruction of any system or equipment, or any other cause or causes beyond our control, whether or not similar to those enumerated herein.
Independent Contractors - The parties agree that they are independent contractors to each other in performing their respective obligations hereunder. Nothing in this Agreement or in the working relationship being established and developed hereunder shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, the parties to be treated as partners, joint ventures, or otherwise as joint associates for profit.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, or any feedback that you would like us to consider, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also write to us at CashCardOne Pte. Ltd., Attn: Legal Department, CashCardOne Pte. Ltd. 101 Cecil Street, #11-04, Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533